Age: Birth to 12 month (approx.)
* Base with leveling adjustment allows adjustment during installation to suit contoured vehicle seats.
* Cushioned Baby Insert for additional comfort
* Deep side wings and EPS foam liner provides additional safety and protection in a side impact crash
* One hand release for easy transfer between car and stroller
* Shoulder harness pads prevent the harness from rubbing providing extra comfort
* Includes multi-position harness and crotch strap
* Large canopy to provide shade from direct sunlight in the car seat and from wind while using a compatible Steelcraft Stroller or Pram
* Rounded base enables rocking on a flat surface
* Rotating carry handle for easy transport from car seat base to compatible Steelcraft Travel System stroller
* Crotch pad for additional comfort
Australian Standard 1754:2010 Changes
1. Australia’s only Infant Carrier suitable from birth to 12 months (approx.)
Allowing for longer growth and use.
2.Increased Side Impact Protection. The EPS foam inserts have increased in thickness. Thicker EPS foam increases the energy absorption in a side crash.
3. Shoulder Height Markers - Shoulder Height Markers have been introduced to make it easier for parents to understand when the child needs to move to the next form of restraint.
Once a child’s shoulders are on or above the height marker they have outgrown the Unity Infant Carrier.
4. Fixed Tether. The 2010 Standard requires that the tether remains attached to an
infant carrier base permanently. This will reduce the risk of a parent
misplacing or forgetting to attach their tether.
5. Other - New seat belt path labels and further additional warnings have been
added to the product. Clearer, easy to read instruction manuals.
6. The Safe-n-Sound Unity remains compatible with Steelcraft products
1. Eclipse Terrain
4. Eclipse Layback
5. Eclipse Acclaim